Interesting Curses

  • Phillip
    Message 1 of 1 , 12 Jun, 2008
      Here is some of what most of you are looking for...
      Black Magic... curses, hexes, and bindings. Is there someone you
      hate? Has someone screwed you over? Are you looking for revenge?
      Look no further...

      Curse
      *******
      There has been unfairness done to me
      I summon the elements
      I envoke them
      I conjure them to do my bidding
      The four watchtowers whall lay their eyes and minds
      there shall be fear and guilt and bad blood
      there shall be submission and no pity
      I point the threefold law against thee
      against thee it shall be pointed
      threefold, a hundred fold is the cost for my anger and pain
      Thee shall be blinded by the fear
      blinded by the pain
      blinded by me
      binded by me
      Cursed by me
      So mote it be!
      This curse shall be layed upon the victim while burning am image of
      the
      victim (wax sigil, photograph, drawing, anything) in the flame of a
      consecrated black candle

      Binding by Fear Ritual
      ******************************
      This is the image of my would be victim
      it I hang from a single thread
      in a place no one shall see
      it will bring fear in the heart of him who shall harm me
      it will bring fear in the heart of him who would harm me
      He will be binded by fear from harming me further
      he will be binded by fear from harming me at all
      I will tie a knot in the thread when I wish to secure the fear
      until I break it
      so mote it be
      These two spells were given to me by ©1998 Orion
      E-mail her at: orion_satanic@... or visit her Web Site...

      Hex to bring discord and darkness!
      Here is a great Hex to bring total chaos to your enemies or someone
      you hate. Perfect for someone who has done you wrong in a bad way.
      You will need a piece of thick string or yarn about 9 or 10 inches
      long. You will tie 3 separate knots a couple inches apart as you
      recite the following...
      "With this knot I seal this hex
      you will not sleep, you will not rest
      Knots of anger, knots of hate
      Discord brings you to your fate
      I tie this second knot makes two
      Bringing darkness over you
      Slander, discord, evil too
      Bringing darkness straight to you
      With this third knot, I do bind
      Weaving chaos in your mind
      Hex of anger, hex of hate
      Bring him down, I will not wait"
      So mote it be!
      As you do this spell be thinking of all the chaos that it is going to
      bring to your enemy and make sure you are worked up into a rage
      before doing the spell. This will make it all the more effective!
      When you are done see if you can hide this string (with the knots now
      tied) around you enemies home! This will make it more potent! If not
      then save it in a special place until you decide to untie the knots
      and give your enemy a second chance.
      ©1998 Brian Centers ( PUZUZU )

      Lucifer's touch...
      A powerful evil hex!
      Light 3 black candles at midnight and repeat the following three
      times. If you have a bell you should ring it three times at the
      beginning of this ritual...
      I call to the mighty bringer of light, Lucifer...
      "Spirits of the abyss, here my call
      all most powerful one and all
      Lucifer my thoughts do sing
      through the universe they now ring
      Take thine enemy, take him smite
      Break him, scorn him in the night
      From the mighty depths of hell
      cast your darkness on his shell
      Oh Lucifer, oh shinning star
      Touch him, burn him from afar
      Revenge now will have its day
      for thine enemy starts to fray"
      So mote it be!
      During the time spent doing this hex, you should be worked up into a
      frenzy of anger and thinking of the darkness about to descend upon
      your enemy. When you are done, extinguish the candles.
      ©1998 Brian Centers ( PUZUZU )

      Bones of anger... hex
      Gather bones of chickens and dry them in the sun for a few days. Then
      when you are ready to do this hex make sure you are worked up into a
      frenzy of anger and hatred. This will add to the potency of your hex!
      Be thinking of all this while doing this hex and when it says 'With
      these bones I now do crush" take a hammer or use your feet to stomp
      and crush these bones as if they were your enemy before you! When you
      are done sweep them up and place them in a bag. You will then want to
      sprinkle the dust and remains of the bones on your enemies property
      around his house.
      If you have a bell ring it 3 times and say...
      I call upon the Ancient Ones from the great abyss to do my bidding
      I invoke Cuthalu, God of Anger and the creatures of the underworld
      hear me now...
      "Bones of anger, bones to dust
      full of fury, revenge is just
      I scatter these bones, these bones of rage
      take thine enemy, bring him pain
      I see thine enemy before me now
      I bind him, crush him, bring him down
      With these bones I now do crush
      Make thine enemy turn to dust
      torment, fire, out of control
      With this hex I curse your soul"
      So mote it be!
      ***Warning:This can be a Deadly Hex! If you so choose to do it, be
      forewarned that you may indeed seriously harm this person and you are
      responsible for the Karma! You may want to do one of the less
      damaging hexes.The choice is yours.
      ©1998 Brian Centers ( PUZUZU )

      3 Nights of hell..
      Candle spell
      This spell will inflict serious pain and sores on thine enemy for a
      period of 3 strange days. After which the spell is lifted he is made
      well again.Take a black candle
      and place a picture of thine enemy in front of you and tilt the
      candle so the wax drips upon the would be victim in the picture.
      Visualize the wax burning sores into the body of thine enemy. While
      doing so, recite the following 3 times...
      "As I do this candle spell
      Bring thine enemy 3 nights of hell
      Candle black, black as night
      Bring him pains of flesh tonight!
      lesions on his skin will grow
      Afflict him with a painful blow
      Sores and pain afflict him now
      for 3 nights he'll wonder how
      Dukes of darkness, Kings of hell
      Smite thine enemy, bring him hell
      when 3 nights of pain have past
      Make him well, well at last".
      After sitting and thinking about the sores that will infflict your
      enemy and the pain he will suffer you may then extinguish the candle.
      When 3 nights have past tear up the photo and say the following...
      "When 3 nights of pain endured, I lift this curse rest assured
      Darkness leave him, go away, the curse is lifted now, today!"