      And I'm sure we'd all improve with each game.  And early blunders due to inexperience won't matter to much as you get to try again

      Mat

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2010-09-07, at 8:07 AM, "Andrew Nick" <andrew@...> wrote:

      I can’t speak for Rick, but Devin and I are novices with only a quick play or two under our belts.  Some familiarity with the rules, or, even better, as you suggest, a run-through with VASSAL, would be terrific.

      ROB!  We’ll need two tables for Europe Engulfed now …

      Andrew

      On 2010-09-06, at 11:31 PM, "Andrew Nick" <andrew@...> wrote:

      OK, currently, we have Devin Gallant, Andrew Nick, and Rick Smith for Europe Engulfed.  Mat you in … ?  Then we’ll run two boards …

      Andrew