1012BottosCon video

      Guys, my good friend Bruce Hansen will be on site again this year taking lots of photographs and hopefully capturing the essence of Bottoscon. There will be the usual compulsory group photo on Sunday before door prizes are handed out. Bruce will also be shooting some video and what I'd like is to come up with a question for everyone to think about so they have an answer for Bruce when he stops by. I'm also hoping we can interview our game designing attendees again. So, if you're a game designer, and you have a game or an idea you'd like to plug this is your opportunity. This could be informal, or we can make it like a formal interview with yours truly as the interviewer.
      Please let me know what you think.
      Rob Bottos
      Bottoscon Actual