1028Political affiliations of North Shore Wargaming Society members

  • king_of_grilled_cheese
      After carefully perusing the BottosCon webpage, I noticed the following statement: "The North Shore Wargaming Society is a group of gamers who do not have any political affiliations". Does this mean that the members of the North Shore Wargaming Society have closed themselves off from society, and are happy to allow others to make decisions affecting their community? Why is Rob Bottos, a rabid NDP agitator, permitted to live, much less continue to be a member?

      Questions ... but I have no answers!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic