1044Re: [BottosCon] Re: Vimy Ridge anyone?

  • Michel Boucher
      On 21 Sep 2010 at 23:20, robinkorea2002 wrote:

      > Michel, if you'd like to play fires of Midway on Sunday morning
      > we can do that so you can get into Vimy Ridge.

      Great. So Scott, I'm available Saturday morning and afternoon. You choose.

      > Speaking of which, I'll be at Vimy Ridge on October 9th and will try to get
      > some good pictures.

      A former colleague worked as a guide at Vimy Ridge for a year. She's now
      doing radio news for CBC out of Whitehorse. There is no specific
      connection between those two things, but there you go.
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic