1080BottosCon countdown

      Ok guys, we're into the 30 day countdown for BottosCon. I want to get the game schedule and table assignments finalized so prospective attendees can see what exactly will be played. If you're running a game, please check the schedule in the files section and if there is some information missing please let me know and I'll get it updated.

      Also, if you're getting a hotel room, please make sure to let them know you're here for BottosCon so you get the convention rate of $89.00/night.

      Last but not least, a friendly reminder that I'll be taking up a collection of used books, dvds, games, and even non-perishable food items for the local Christmas hamper.

      See you guys in less than 30 days :)