1190table assignments

      Guys, it gladdens my heart to see all this talk about games for Sunday. Please take note of the limited space we will have left for pick up games.

      At present it seems that Europe Engulfed has 3 tables reserved for Sunday. It seems that this might nolonger be the case so at least 2 of these tables are potentially open.

      Tables D,G,H, and Q/V are also open on Sunday morning.

      For Saturday, if space becomes a problem, we have the two storage tables on the upper level if need be. If the number of ASL players are down from last year, we also have the ability to use one or two of those tables as well.

      Rob Bottos