1191Re: Europe Engulfed - who's playing who?

  • devin.gallant
      the scenario i proposed is for 2 players only so it makes sense to have 4 in two seperate games...it was the first sceanrio andrew and i tried and its not that bad to get into it

      read the rules (and the scenario) but don't worry about all the exceptions, strategic warfare, supply rules and whatnot...this scenario leaves out a lot of stuff

      --- In BottosCon@..., Mat Carter <matwith1t@...> wrote:

      > EE can be played with 2 or 3 players
      > We will have two copies of the game
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On 2010-11-07, at 9:12 AM, Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Since it sounds like there's four of us, I'm okay with not playing EE and leaving it to you three.
      > >

      > > Jay
      > >
      > > On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Andrew Nick <andrew@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was mistaken about the “one other experienced player”. Jay, Rick and Mat are novices, all.
      > >

      > > Andrew

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic