      From: BottosCon@... [mailto:BottosCon@...] On Behalf Of jeff_r_christensen
      Sent: November 7, 2010 7:23 AM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Mike Cordiez's game collection

      Let's steal his games!

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      > Guys, Mike has informed me that he has found a single buyer willing to
      purchase his entire games collection in one lot. To all of you that took the time to message Mike, thank you for your interest and offers of support and hopefully there are no hard feelings with Mike's decesion to go with a single buyer.

      > On a different note, said single buyer is none other than fellow Oregon
      gamer Phil McQueen. Phil will be joining us this Friday and making his very first BottosCon appearance. Please make him feel welcome.

      > Rob Bottos
      > BottosCon Actual

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic