1208Re: Europe Engulfed - who's playing who?

  • devin.gallant
      hey by the way what time are we starting on saturday? i can be there early if others also can....and if at least one is busy until noon (i think our original start time was around noon, correct me if i am wrong), then i am available to play something else early saturday

      so what is our collective availability for saturday start time?

      --- In BottosCon@..., Mat Carter <matwith1t@...> wrote:

      > EE can be played with 2 or 3 players
      > We will have two copies of the game
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On 2010-11-07, at 9:12 AM, Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Since it sounds like there's four of us, I'm okay with not playing EE and leaving it to you three.
      > >

      > > Jay
      > >
      > > On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Andrew Nick <andrew@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was mistaken about the “one other experienced player”. Jay, Rick and Mat are novices, all.
      > >

      > > Andrew

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic