1247BottosCon 2011

      Guys, I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be opening up registration for BottosCon 2011 on Monday August 15.

      BottosCon rates are as follows:

      Weekend Pass $35.00 at the door.

      Discounted registrations as follows:

      August 15 - September 16, 2011 $25.00

      September 17 - October 15, 2011 $30.00

      In light of the surging Canadian dollar, and to encourage our American friends to attend, I will accept US dollars at par.

      I will also accept cash registrations while at Dragonflight.

      In order for the convention to go ahead, I need 30 registrants in total, and towards that goal I'd like to have 20 people pre-register no later than Tuesday October 4th.

      Really looking forward to our 5th BottosCon.