1282Re: [BottosCon] Re: BottosCon 2011

  • Doug Cooley

      On Aug 19, 2011, at 9:21 PM, robinkorea2002 wrote:

      Sadly Doug, you're the 2nd Yank, but first Oregonian to register for the convention.

      I will take my small consolations where I can get them.

      BTW, I figured out what to do with my wife. During the con. Can't figure out the rest of the time, but that's my problem. My sister is going to come up with us and they are both going to stay in downtown and have fun, which fortunately they are very good at doing. At least I think it's fortunate. I will stay at the Compass Points Inn Friday and Saturday nights, so we only have two extra rooms nights to fill. Thanks to all for the good suggestions!

      Doug
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic