      To: BottosCon@...
      From: scouterrob@...
      Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 05:04:24 +0000
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: BottosCon 2011

      Doug, take pleasure in the small things. Will you be drivng up, or travelling via Amtrak? Several of my Seattle friends come to BottosCon via Amtrak and while on the train, they actually play games. If you need to find a roomate for the hotel, you can post a message here.

      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Doug Cooley <doug666@...> wrote:

      > On Aug 19, 2011, at 9:21 PM, robinkorea2002 wrote:
      >
      > > Sadly Doug, you're the 2nd Yank, but first Oregonian to register for the convention.
      >
      > I will take my small consolations where I can get them.
      >
      > BTW, I figured out what to do with my wife. During the con. Can't figure out the rest of the time, but that's my problem. My sister is going to come up with us and they are both going to stay in downtown and have fun, which fortunately they are very good at doing. At least I think it's fortunate. I will stay at the Compass Points Inn Friday and Saturday nights, so we only have two extra rooms nights to fill. Thanks to all for the good suggestions!
      >
      > Doug

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic