1340Re: [BottosCon] Re: game quandry

      I'd be up for a game of Empire of the Sun against a not-expert opponent who knows the rules on Saturday. Anyone?

      Jay

      On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Jay, I was thinking along the lines of the Cornfield scenario and not the whole campaign game so I'm not sure if that would work for 4 players.

      Two other games I'm also thinking about:

      1. Rising Sun, Setting Sun - this is Stephen's game on the Russo Japanese War at sea. I'm willing to give it a test run for Stephen if someone else also wants to play it.

      2. Fortress Berlin - this was a great game put out in Against the Odds. I'd like to play the On to Berlin variant as it is only 10 turns.

      --
      www.gogomax49.com
      http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/