      From: Bryan
      Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 10:30 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Some Games I'd Like to Play

      Here's an initial list of games I'd like to play.

      Combat Commander - I like it all.

      ASLSK1 - I'm relatively new to ASL, and most familiar with SK1. I'd be willing to play an easy infantry only ASL scenario, or some other easy scenarios if you're willing to teach.

      Up Front - Would like to learn how to play.

      Fighting Formations

      Hammer of the Scots

      Twilight Struggle

      Saipan & Tinian (Legion Wargames) - Tinian Scenario

      Liberty Roads - Cobra or D-Day scenario

      I'd also like to try Sekigahara if anyone is bringing it.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic