1383Re: Dominant Species

      Yes, please register. The $25.00 early registration rate expires as of tomorrow and then goes to $30.00. The hotel will only guarantee the convention rate of $89.99 till October 5, 2011. Please make sure you tell the hotel you're with the BottosCon group when you call to make your reservation.

      Check in time for the hotel is 3pm, but there is an opportunity to check in earlier if your room is ready and the previous occupant has vacated the premises. I'm taking that Friday off from work, and will be on site for 12pm.

      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Stephen Graham <graham1@...> wrote:

      > On Thu Sep 15 17:15 , Jay White <gogomax49@...> sent:
      >
      > > Good to hear the Seattle posse is coming up, Stephen! I'll write it up for
      > Fri or Sunday then, and we'll see what happens. If you hear from Wilhelm, I'd
      > love to know what games he's looking forward to playing.
      >
      > So far, I think most of the Seattle contingent has progressed as far as: Oh,
      > yeah, we should register and book train tickets.
      >
      > Actually figuring out what we want to play may take a bit longer.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic