      Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 1:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] BottosCon Games - Duncan / Rick D-day

      Hi Duncan,
      Yes, I'm still on for Juno. I don't have any
      of the other D-Day games, but I have the
      Waterloo 25 game of theirs. However, if you
      have the other D-Day games and would rather
      play them, I'm fine with that.

      I'll be away from email for a couple weeks.

      Talk to you all later.

      Warm regards, Rick.

      On Sun, 2011-04-09 at 14:27 -0700, Duncan Rice wrote:
      > I'm planning my BottosCon exeperience.
      >
      > Rick Smith - Juno: The Canadian Beach
      > Juno by Victory Point Games. Are you still interested in introducing
      > me to this? Is there another of the P.K. D-Day collection you would
      > prefer to play? Which day/time would you prefer?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic