1401Re: Space Empires, Empire of the Sun, DS, etc

      Devin, in the database section I've created a list, 2011 Ganme Schedule, and this is where people have listed the games that are wanting to be played, along with times and how many players. I listed Space Empirtes in there for you, and currently here are the people interested in it:

      Devin Gallant, Michel Boucher, Jay White, Clayton Baisch.

      Once there are a few more games and specific times listed, I will then make a spread sheet and do table assignments.

      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "anthonysantiag0" <papasango@...> wrote:

      > To date I only have 2 games booked one for Friday night and the other for Saturday night, so I'd be open to playing anytime.
      >
      > -Anthony
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "Devin" <devin.gallant@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ok so I didn't set a time for Space Empires and I forget who said they were interested...so let's try this again...who is interested and what times are you available...if there are more than 4 people interested we can run 2 separate games (or one big one)
      > >
      > > also, Jay, you mentioned EotS; I might be down for that although I have never played. i did read the rules recently and it's currently sitting on my table waiting to be learned.
      > >
      > > If there is any room left in the DS group, I will play. I have played it with 6 before and it's fine as long as most people know the rules. The one time I played 6 as the only person who knew the rules was a nightmare.
      > >
      > > i will also bring Fighting Formations as I would like to try to squeeze a game of that in somewhere.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic