1402Re: Game Schedule

  • iweir39
      Hi Art,

      I'd like to request a table for my Mistral naval game (Red Sash Games = me) with a view to teaching a couple of people, or just playing it. The theme is Age of Sail, pre-Napoleonic, and operational-level. Scenarios take about 3 hours, so even with a period of instruction, it could be torn down to make room after an afternoon or evening session (or be set up late).

      Thanks,
      Ian Weir

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Art Brochet" <art@...> wrote:

      > Hey all -
      >
      > I've posted a tentative game schedule in the database section of this
      > site. If you are hosting a game (or games) please check to see if I
      > have your particulars correct. If I somehow missed your game entirely
      > I offer my apologies - it is not too late to amend.
      >
      > There are tables set-aside for open gaming - these will be on a first
      > come basis - but there are also some scheduled tables that are not
      > being used 24/7. Please let me know if you'd like to "book" a space
      > on one of these.

    • Show all 44 messages in this topic