      From: BottosCon@... [mailto: BottosCon@... ] On Behalf Of Jay White
      Sent: October-01-11 7:45 PM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] Newcomer introduction

      The Centre of Gravity for Vancouver Wargamers is way out in the "Tricities" - Port Coquitlam . Don't ask me why. There's a whole lair of them out there. ;)

      I'm moving to Bowen Island from Vancouver Island in a week, Martin. I spend a lot of time around Granville Island , working on projects and teaching at Emily Carr. If you have space, I would be interested in getting together. Maybe there's a few other -real- Vancouverites who'd be interested. :) Or maybe there's a public space where we could meet every second weekend or something? I might be able to book regular space at Emily Carr on evenings.

      Anyways, something to think about. Looking forward to meeting you in a month!