1513Re: [BottosCon] BottosCon 2011 26 more sleeps

  • Bill Gustafson
      Hi All,

      I am going to have to bail on BottosCon this year.  My son's birthday is the 4th and it's just a little too much.  Have a great time, and I'm sorry I'll have to miss you all.

      Bill

      On 10/9/2011 2:19 PM, robinkorea2002 wrote:

      Ok guys, we're a little over 3 weeks to go to BottosCon 2011. It's my intent to have the gaming schedule and table assignments finalised by October 22nd. When I make the gaming schedule, all games that have the minimum required number of players will be assigned table space, any remaining table space will then be set aside for open gaming. If you have a special request for space or table alignments, or already have a game lined up but not on the schedule, please get in contact with me asap. I'd like to get this work done prior to the convention, so on the convention itself, we can all play and enjoy the games we want to play.

      On the subject of registrations, we have 24 pre-paid registrations. To cover my costs for BottosCon I've said in the past that I need 30 pre-registrants for the convention. I'm past my cancellation deadline for the convention and I'm not in a position to cover any financial shortfalls. So please, if you're planning to attend, take a few moments and pre-pay and take a load of worry off of the convention organiser.

      Thank you and I hope all of you are enjoying a peaceful Thanksgiving with your families this weekend.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic