1521Fw: BottosCon Swapmeet

      Apparently a fair price for a couple of these is huge. I'll have to consider.
      Feel free to make an offer. I'll have to think on it though.

      Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:30 PM
      Subject: BottosCon Swapmeet

      I have a few ASL Historical modules I might be convinced to give up. They're just too big for me to ever play.
      I might have a non-ASL game or two to get rid of as well.

      In the shrink-wrap but I need to decide what a fair price is.
      Blood reef Tarawa
      Kampfgruppe Peiper II

      Unpunched but I need to confirm they are complete and decide on a fair price.
      Kampfgruppe Peiper I
      Operation Veritable
      A Bridge too Far

      Cheers,