      From: Jay White <gogomax49@...>
      To: BottosCon@...
      Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:15:55 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Jay White's games for sale

      Hi all,

      I have a load of games for sale, but I'm not driving to the convention so I don't want to bring them all. I've listed them below. If you want to buy any of the games, send me a private email and I'll bring 'em. No shipping costs! I'd be interested in selling for less if you buy more than one game. (Rob said this was okay for me to do - thanks Rob!)

      TCS – Hunters from the Sky – MMP / The Gamers
      $20 Complete, unplayed, fantastic condition except counters punched

      MMP – The Gamers - TCS – Objective Schmidt
      $70 Complete, unplayed– a 10% of counters fell off counter tree, verified complete. In excellent shape. Can send photos if you’re interested.

      NES – The Killing Ground
      NES – Overlord
      $180 Selling as a set. Nothing touched except shrink removed. If you think that''s too much, let me know.

      Clash of Arms – Epic of the Peloponnesian War
      $32 Unpunched

      Clash of Arms - Wallace’s War
      $20 unpunched

      Clash of Arms - Harpoon 4
      $35 unpunched

      Clash of Arms - Atlantic Navies
      $70 unpunched

      GMT Games – The Spanish Civil War
      $28 unpunched

      GMT Games – Clash of Giants II
      $24 unpunched

      GMT Games - FAB The Bulge
      $17 – played once, in excellent condition.

      GMT Games - Men of Iron
      $35 unpunched

      GMT Games - Infidel
      $35 unpunched

      GMT Games - Battles of the American Revolution Series  - buy them all for $100!
      * Pensacola $35 unpunched
      * Germantown $25 unpunched
      * Monmouth $20 punched, complete, looks unplayed (I never played it, but verified all counters are there)
      * Saratoga $17 punched, complete, looks unplayed (I verified all counters there, used the rulebooks for one VASSAL game)
      * Savannah $25 unpunched.

      Columbia Games - Hammer of the Scots
      $18 Played, complete, excellent condition

      Flat Top
      $28 Punched, complete.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic