1549SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS

  • stephen
      Is anyone interested in trying a playtest game of a scenario of this prototype? There are scenarios for the 7 Years War, the Maritime War, and the Revolutionary & Napoleonic wars. The game is a grand strategic naval covering the entire planet and uses a somewhat War At Sea like roll for sizes combat resolution system. If anyone is trying it, I would like to get rules to them in advance so they can go over them, though there are only 14 pages or so. Email me if interested, please at newbergwong@...

      pax, smn
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic