1630Re: Games for sale

  • f9f_panther
      Anthony,
      Although I will not be attending BottosCon this year (conflicts - again! - with an annual kite-boarding trip), I am interested in your copy of Circus Maximus.
      If you do not sell your copy at BottosCon, please contact me as I will happily purchase.

      regards,

      Byron S.

      --- In BottosCon@..., "anthonysantiag0" <papasango@...> wrote:

      > Not much but thought I'd put these up nonetheless:
      >
      > Twilight Struggle (GMT Games) 2nd edition Excellent Condition $30
      >
      > Circus Maximus (Avalon Hill) Mostly unpunched Excellent Condition $20
      >
      > Fury of Dracula (Fantasy Flight Games) Excellent Condition $25
      >
      > - Anthony

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic