1640Re: Train from Seattle

  • Nick
      Replying to myself :)

      There are only two trains on Friday, one at 7:40 am and one at 6:50 pm. The first one is out of the question (school and work) and the later one doesn't get us to Surrey until almost 11 pm!

      So, I'm thinking I'll just drive. Looks to be just about 2.5 hours from my house, so not a biggie as far as I can tell (assuming the border crossing is not congested). I figure I can be there around 7 if I drive, so that seems the best option.

      See you all there!

      Nick D

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Nick" <nick.drochak@...> wrote:

      > Is there a group organized to take the train from Seattle up on Friday? I want to get my tickets and would love to join if there's still seats left.
      >
      > Can someone let me know which train?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Nick D

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic