1671Re: [BottosCon] Re: BottosCon 2011 14 hours and 12 minutes to gaming goodness.

      I won't be there until 1:30 or 2:00 pm. See you then!

      Jay

      On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 10:33 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Jay, I'm meeting Art at the hotel at noon, and we're going for lunch once we check over the room. You're welcome to join us.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:

      > *6. For the first time in BottosCon history, we will actually be a family

      > event so please be aware that minors will be present. Let's make sure we
      > show them what good gaming is and why our hobby is so great.
      > *

      > I think this is really exciting. It would be great to see more of that as
      > time goes on. The more the merrier!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic