1677RE: [BottosCon] Re: Good game!

  • Andrew Nick

      Don’t be getting’ tears in your beers, there, Bottos!

      From: BottosCon@... [mailto:BottosCon@...] On Behalf Of robinkorea2002
      Sent: November 6, 2011 8:31 PM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Good game!

      Rick, my apologies, I thought I said farewell to everyone. I went up to the pub to join Brian, Jonathan, and Wilhelm for a beer and to chat about the convention. I never like sticking around to the end of any convention as I hate for the good times to end, so I like to step out while the fun is still happening and leave with a good feeling.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Rick Smith <rsmith@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > Many thanks for everyone who gamed with me, especially
      > those who guided me thru a couple of ASL scenarios.
      >
      > Many thanks Rob for organizing the con! I would have
      > said so in person but you vanished and didn't come
      > back. 8-o
      >
      > warm regards, Rick.
      >
      > On Sun, 2011-06-11 at 13:48 -0800, Duncan Rice wrote:
      > >

      > > I got in 8 plays of 4 different games and replaced my bigger games
      > > with ones that will get played. I'll be dropping a line to some folks
      > > for games and posting my days off here on occasion to see if anyone is
      > > free.
      > > Thank you gents for a most excellent time! Thanks to Andrew for
      > > organizing the Up Front tournament. And a huge thanks to Rob for
      > > putting this together for a fifth year!
      > >
      > > Good Gaming!!!
      > > Duncan

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic