1726Re: A Distant Plain at BottosCon 2012

      Guys, I'm going to make a list and I'm going to leave it to Brian as to how many sessions he wants to run at the convention. When we get closer to the convention I'm sure Brian will have rules for those interested and we can better coordiante things at that time. BottosCon registration won't go live until August 1, 2012. Stay tuned for registration details. It's great to see so much interest in Brian's project, and my convention :)

      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:

      > I've been playtesting Cuba Libre and find it extremely addictive. I'd love
      > to give ADP a go.
      >
      > Jay
      >
      > On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM, andrewlawsvancouver <
      > andrewlaws.vancouver@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I'd love to give this a go if there's room, or if anyone drops out.
      > >

      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Brian Train will be returning to this year's BottosCon and will
      > > demonstrate the latest game he is working on, GMT's A Distant Plain, part
      > > of their Coin series and currently on p500 at the GMT site. Brian is
      > > looking for 4 people who'd like to try this game at the convention.
      > > >
      > > > http://www.gmtgames.com/p-416-a-distant-plain.aspx
      > > >

      > --
      > www.gogomax49.com
      > http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/