1749Re: Please be gentle with me..

      Roy, welcome aboard. There's a few guys who play ASLSK and I'm sure you'll be able to get some games lined up. Most of the chatter for the convention will start to build towards the end of September but given how quickly people have been registering for the convention this could change. If you're looking for some regular ASL games in the interim my friend Rick White hosts a regular ASL night at his home in Coquitlam. Please let me know if you'd like me to put you in contact. He also plays ASLSK.
      Rob Bottos

      --- In BottosCon@..., "rekinrade" <rekinrade@...> wrote:

      > Hi One & All
      >
      > This will be my first time attending an event like this, so I'm not 100% sure how this is supposed to work. Please bear with me if I appear the total noob I unfortunately am.
      >
      > Anyhoo, I'm interested in playing some lighter/shorter wargames. I own copies of Command & Colors: Napoleonics, Panzer Grenadier:1940 Fall of France and the ASL SK series.
      >
      > I hope to be at the con Friday eve, Saturday aft .eve and Sunday aft.
      >
      > Anyone wanna make a playdate?
      >
      > Roy K.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic