1751Re: [BottosCon] Please be gentle with me..

  • duncanr@telus.net
      I'll be happy to give you a game of ASLSK. Probably Friday evening. I also have a bunch of VPG games which can be played in an hour.
      If you are interested in playing outside of BottosCon let me know. I'll add you to my mailing list where I go hunting for games every few weeks.

      Duncan Rice

      On Aug 8, 2012, rekinrade <rekinrade@...> wrote:

      Hi One & All

      This will be my first time attending an event like this, so I'm not 100% sure how this is supposed to work. Please bear with me if I appear the total noob I unfortunately am.

      Anyhoo, I'm interested in playing some lighter/shorter wargames. I own copies of Command & Colors: Napoleonics, Panzer Grenadier:1940 Fall of France and the ASL SK series.

      I hope to be at the con Friday eve, Saturday aft .eve and Sunday aft.

      Anyone wanna make a playdate?

      Roy K.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic