1754Re: [BottosCon] Re: Please be gentle with me..

      I was going to wear a furry outfit but just took my shirt off instead. No one seemed to notice the difference.

      Duncan

      Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 3:05 PM
      Subject: RE: [BottosCon] Re: Please be gentle with me..

      Good point, Dan!

      Some unfortunate chaps showed-up uninformed (as opposed to uniformed ... ) last year, and despite everyone's efforts to make them feel welcome, it was clear they felt uncomfortable about the whole situation.

      Conform or be cast out!

      Andrew

      To: BottosCon@...
      From: zebradano@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:11:46 -0700
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Please be gentle with me..

      Don't forget to wear your furry outfit.  It's a newbie requirement.

      http://www.doteasy.com
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic