1759Re: [BottosCon] ASL Boards and Panzer Blitz

  • Rick Smith
      Hi Duncan,
      I have all of the old maps, just the two (44 & 45)
      from D. Battalions are the ones I am missing.

      I expect I'll buy the MMP version of D. Battalions
      and mount the paper maps so they match my old AH
      maps.

      Thanks anyway!

      Warm regards, Rick.

      On Thu, 2012-02-08 at 16:07 -0700, Duncan Rice wrote:

      > Hi Rick,
      >
      > I have maps 9, 11, and 33. I am missing 44 and 45. Do you want those
      > three only?
      > Are you going to be at Rob Bottos place or Rick White’s anytime soon?
      > I can leave them there. Or, you can hang on until BottosCon.
      >
      > Duncan

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic