1795Re: Might be attending...

      Mark, besides Labyrinth, are there any other games you're interested in playing? Would you be coming for the day or the weekend? Lot's of games get played at the convention as most of the guys here will attest to. I always try to line up a favourite or two, but also leave room in my schedule to try something new. If you're driving, the hotel is about 30 minutes from the Peace Arch crossing. Some of the guys from Seattle come up to BottosCon on the Amtrak and then transfer to the Skytrain which stops right next to the hotel. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
      Rob Bottos

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Grog" <miyazakigrognard@...> wrote:

      > ...if I can get away from Whidbey Island. It's about a three-hour drive. If so, I will be looking for a game of GMT's Labyrinth. Sound good to anyone? Give me a shout and I'll try to swing the needed furlough.
      >
      > mac (Mark MacLean on CSW)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic