1800BottosCon 2012 update

      Just a reminder guys that we're currently at 27 registrants for the convention. The $30.00 registration rate is in effect until September 30. As of October 1, 2012, the rate goes to $35.00.

      If you are staying in the hotel, they will give you the convention rate of $89.00/night up to 30 days prior to the convention.

      The sooner people register for the convention, the sooner we can get down to the business of lining up games and getting table space assigned.

      I'm looking to start at noon again on Friday and have things wrap up by 4pm on Sunday.

      Art and I will do a time grid with table assignments once we get closer to convention, but plan on 4 hour time blocks.

      As usual, all payments via paypal are to be in Canadian funds to scouterrob@...

      If paying at the door, I will take cash, and accept US dollars at par.

      Even if you are paying at the door, please let me know if you will be attending so I can have a convention badge printed up ahead of time for you.

      Last but not least, I will be making specialized BottosCon coffee mugs for the convention. Mugs will be $17.00 and have the BottosCon logo on them, and your name if you wish. If you want a mug, please let me know and I will add your name to the list.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic