      From: "duncanr@..." <duncanr@...>
      To: zebradano@...
      Cc: BottosCon@...
      Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 12:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] Re: Federation Commander Update.

      How complicated is SPQR? I have a copy but it's in the shrink still. If I can learn it before the con I could offer you a game on Sunday.

      Duncan

      On Sep 7, 2012, zebradano <zebradano@...> wrote:

      Cool, Rick!

      So this means I need to get there bright and early on Friday. ;-)

      Will Up Front still be Friday night?

      Still looking for interest in these for Sat or Sun:

      Bloody April-- GMT new WW1 air game
      Ardennes 44-- Second edtion of this Bulge game
      Any Musket & Pike-- Maybe Saints in Armor will be out?
      Any GBoH, SPQR or Deluxe Alex--Anything!

      Dan

      --- In mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca, "rickwcan" <rickwcan@...> wrote:

      > Federation Commander will start at 12 noon on Friday. I was counting on West Coast Rumble (ASL) being Saturday and Sunday only like last year but it looks like it's starting Friday night at 7PM this year. So I will need to finish up Federation Commander at 6PM so I can play in the West Coast Rumble at 7PM. If other players wish to continue FedCom after 6PM, I don't mind you continuing to use my stuff.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic