1813Re: [BottosCon] Combat Commander

  • Doug Cooley
      I am interested, but schedule is filling up.

      Have you considered an online scheduling system? Id be happy to ask the gamestorm folks what systems are out there at this scale. And yeah, I know that their systems haven't been that good, but they tend to get overwhelmed because of scale. Over 250 events!

      Doug

      On Sep 7, 2012, at 10:46, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Guys, looking to see if there are any interested parties in playing Combat Commander at BottosCon on either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Scenarios to be played are from an as of yet unnanounced battlepack that GMT has cleared for demonstration at Conventions. BottosCon will be their convention debut.