1823Re: Might be attending...

  • Grog
      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > Mark, besides Labyrinth, are there any other games you're interested in playing? Would you be coming for the day or the weekend? Lot's of games get played at the convention as most of the guys here will attest to. I always try to line up a favourite or two, but also leave room in my schedule to try something new. If you're driving, the hotel is about 30 minutes from the Peace Arch crossing. Some of the guys from Seattle come up to BottosCon on the Amtrak and then transfer to the Skytrain which stops right next to the hotel. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
      > Rob Bottos
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "Grog" <miyazakigrognard@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ...if I can get away from Whidbey Island. It's about a three-hour drive. If so, I will be looking for a game of GMT's Labyrinth. Sound good to anyone? Give me a shout and I'll try to swing the needed furlough.
      > >
      > > mac (Mark MacLean on CSW)

      Hallo Rob!

      It is hard for me to know, at this point, whether I can attend at all let alone for how many days. Problem being that I am the primary care-giver for an elderly relative here, and I have to coordinate leave time with hired relief of whose reliability (and jut plain common sense) I am not yet convinced...

      I play (or have played) many, many other boardgames and consims down the years. So many favourites. Too many newer acquisitions that I never seemed to have time (or opponents) to get to...

      I zeroed in on Labyrinth because I have actually been playing that (solitaire - I playtested and suggested some of the refinements to the system) quite a lot; hence I am quite up on the rules to that.

      But I am always willing to try new games (or revisit old chestnuts) so long as the company is good (and patient with old, forgetful, farts).

      I have to get there, first. Let me continue to work on that.

      Mark MacLean
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic