1832Re: Looking for an Ardennes '44 opponent Saturday-Sunday

  • zebradano
      Hi Scott,

      Ardennes 44 is on my to play list and I'd love to give it a play. I'm open all day on Saturday, but I'm looking at playing different games on Sunday.

      Do you think it might be possible to get through the campaign in one day of play?

      Dan