1837Re: Looking for an Ardennes '44 opponent Saturday-Sunday

      Jeff, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or in my case, the needs of the convention organizer :) October puts us too close to Dragonflight and Halloween parties. November was right in between Dragonflight and the original Conquest NW.
      Rob