1838Re: Combat Commander

  • andrewlawsvancouver
      Chaps,

      I will be the one organising the playtest of the new scenarios at Bottoscon'12. I just want to emphasise that these are not drawn from the battlepack currently on P500 and will in some cases be played in anger for the first time ever at the convention.

      Any questions (except the subject matter) fire away..

      Andrew

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > Guys, looking to see if there are any interested parties in playing Combat Commander at BottosCon on either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Scenarios to be played are from an as of yet unnanounced battlepack that GMT has cleared for demonstration at Conventions. BottosCon will be their convention debut.
      > Rob

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic