1844Re: [BottosCon] Re: Combat Commander

  • Robert Kuhar
      Hello Dan and Rob,

      This will be my first ever BottosCon, so I may be a little sluggish with the logistics of it all.  I'm coming in from Seattle hoping to arrive at the con early Friday afternoon.

      I'll play Conflict of Heros any time, any where.  Can I get a table for a Friday evening session?  Most games of CoH take about 2 hours.  Do you have the Con sliced up into well defined slots or is it pretty much free form?  If I can muster 4, 6, or 8 people, there is a ""Chercasskoye Firefight Campaign" scenario customized for Convention play:  http://academy-games.com/images/stories/downloads/cherkasskoye-v3.zip .  If we don't get the people there are numerous scenarios that work well with just 2.

      Bob

      On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:52 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Robert, I've added Conflict of Heros to the game database. Please let me know what day you and Dan settle on to play the game.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Robert Kuhar <robertkuhar@...> wrote:

      > Conflict of Heros has Tanks, which get destroyed, and leave smoking hulks
      > that infantry can cower behind in fear....who's in?
      >
      > On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:34 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **

      > > Does it have tanks :-)
      > > Rob
      > >
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "andrewlawsvancouver"
      > > <andrewlaws.vancouver@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Chaps,
      > > >
      > > > I will be the one organising the playtest of the new scenarios at
      > > Bottoscon'12. I just want to emphasise that these are not drawn from the
      > > battlepack currently on P500 and will in some cases be played in anger for
      > > the first time ever at the convention.
      > > >
      > > > Any questions (except the subject matter) fire away..
      > > >
      > > > Andrew

      > > Combat Commander at BottosCon on either Friday afternoon or Saturday
      > > morning. Scenarios to be played are from an as of yet unnanounced
      > > battlepack that GMT has cleared for demonstration at Conventions. BottosCon
      > > will be their convention debut.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic