1853Re: Conflict of Heroes

  • DanC
      Bob,

      Friday evening sounds good. I agree if we can get 6 or 8, let's go for the Chercasskoye Firefight Campaign. I've printed out a copy of it and will bring it. If we don't get that many, there are still a number of 3 and 4 player scenarios we can play, as well as many good 2 player scenarios.

      Rob,

      Go ahead and put Conflict of Heroes down for Friday evening.

      Thanks,

      Dan C.
      Seattle

      --- In BottosCon@..., Robert Kuhar <robertkuhar@...> wrote:

      > Hello Dan and Rob,
      >
      > This will be my first ever BottosCon, so I may be a little sluggish with
      > the logistics of it all. I'm coming in from Seattle hoping to arrive at
      > the con early Friday afternoon.
      >
      > I'll play Conflict of Heros any time, any where. Can I get a table for a
      > Friday evening session? Most games of CoH take about 2 hours. Do you have
      > the Con sliced up into well defined slots or is it pretty much free form? If
      > I can muster 4, 6, or 8 people, there is a ""Chercasskoye Firefight
      > Campaign" scenario customized for Convention play:
      > http://academy-games.com/images/stories/downloads/cherkasskoye-v3.zip . If
      > we don't get the people there are numerous scenarios that work well with
      > just 2.
      >
      > Bob
      >
      > On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:52 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Robert, I've added Conflict of Heros to the game database. Please let me
      > > know what day you and Dan settle on to play the game.
      > > Rob
      > >

      > > --- In BottosCon@..., Robert Kuhar <robertkuhar@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Conflict of Heros has Tanks, which get destroyed, and leave smoking hulks
      > > > that infantry can cower behind in fear....who's in?

      > > the
      > > for

      > > BottosCon

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic