1857Re: Please be gentle with me..

      Roy, somehow I missed your initial message. First and foremost, welcome aboard.

      Looking at your list I don't see a game that grabs me but don't get discouraged as we still have lots of time to get you into a game. The chatter on this list picks up quite a bit in Oct. There are ASLSK players out there and I know my friend Rick Smith likes some of the VPG games.

      Just curious, what's keeping you away on Friday night?
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "rekinrade" <rekinrade@...> wrote:

      > Hi One & All
      >
      > I'm still looking for a game, ideally on Saturday aft./eve. (Friday eve. is looking unlikely now).
      >
      > Last time I forgot to say that I also own a couple of the Victory Point Games' Napoleonic 20 series, if that makes a difference.
      >
      > Anyone interested?
      >
      > Roy K.
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "rekinrade" <rekinrade@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi One & All
      > >
      > > This will be my first time attending an event like this, so I'm not 100% sure how this is supposed to work. Please bear with me if I appear the total noob I unfortunately am.
      > >
      > > Anyhoo, I'm interested in playing some lighter/shorter wargames. I own copies of Command & Colors: Napoleonics, Panzer Grenadier:1940 Fall of France and the ASL SK series.
      > >
      > > I hope to be at the con Friday eve, Saturday aft .eve and Sunday aft.
      > >
      > > Anyone wanna make a playdate?
      > >
      > > Roy K.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic