1859Re: [BottosCon] Re: Looking for games Sat/Sun at Bottoscon

  • Mat
      Last year it was on Saturday and Sunday, so I could still play UpFront - this year hey conflict so I'm considering alternating years, but if I don't get any responses to the Saturday / Sunday games I posted then I may well play ASL and try to get all my UpFront games in on Friday afternoon

      We'll see :)

      On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:06 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Mat, not playing in the ASL West Coast Rumble this year?
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "mn_carter" <matwith1t@...> wrote:

      > I'll be playing Federation Commander and UpFront on Friday.
      >
      > And I'm looking to play 2 of the following, 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday (obviously we'd have more time Saturday for a longer game)
      >
      > Napoleons Triumph
      > EastFront 2 (or WestFront 2)
      > Paths of Glory
      > Breakout Normandy
      > Barbarossa to Berlin
      >
      > I'd also consider
      >
      > Third World War
      > Deluxe Bitter Woods
      > Afrika 2
      > Ardennes 44
      > Normandy 44
      > Fire in the Sky
      >
      > Also looking for a quick game or two Saturday evening, one of the following:
      >
      > Twilight Struggle
      > Rome vs Carthage
      > Conflict of Heroes
      > Warriors of God
      > Julius Ceaser
      > Hammer of the Scots
      > Richard III
      > Labyrinth
      > Command and Colors Ancients/Napolenonics
      >

      > Cheers
      > Mat

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic