1865Re: [BottosCon] okay, one more.

      All right, maybe we could set up a game for the dinnertime break on Saturday or something?

      Or maybe we could have more of an open-gaming section on Sat. night for the Gunslinger players, as they drop out and die. :)

      A quick multi-person shoutout on the Corral board woudln't take that long, actually.

      I guess we can see how many people are interested and go from there.

      Jay

      On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Andrew Laws <andrewlaws.vancouver@...> wrote:

      I will play Gunslinger in a heartbeat. Wanted to try that game for ages.

      On 14 September 2012 09:56, Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:

      I'm going to bring Gunslinger to Bottoscon. Maybe during a break we can have a game. The problem is that it's easy to be eliminated quickly, so I don't think it would be a great game to block into a slot, but maybe we'll scratch together 4-8 people at some point for a couple shoot-em-ups.

      Great game, easy to learn if you've never played before.