1869Re: okay, one more.

  • Wilhelm
      Yee-ha! I got to play Gunslinger for the first time at Gamestorm this year and had a hootin-hollerin good time. Okay, it was a crawl across a dusty street with a bullet in my side to plug a varmit before he could get his rifle reloaded good time, but you get the idea.

      I'm up for this for sure!

      --- In BottosCon@..., Robert Kuhar <robertkuhar@...> wrote:

      > Its very likely I'll be "winging it" at the convention. I've never been to
      > a BottosCon before.
      >
      > Bob
      >
      > On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Jay White <gogomax49@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > All right, maybe we could set up a game for the dinnertime break on
      > > Saturday or something?
      > >
      > > Or maybe we could have more of an open-gaming section on Sat. night for
      > > the Gunslinger players, as they drop out and die. :)
      > >
      > > A quick multi-person shoutout on the Corral board woudln't take that long,
      > > actually.
      > >
      > > I guess we can see how many people are interested and go from there.
      > >
      > > Jay
      > >

      > > On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Andrew Laws <
      > > andrewlaws.vancouver@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> I will play Gunslinger in a heartbeat. Wanted to try that game for ages.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic