1874Re: [BottosCon] Re: Please be gentle with me..

      Roy and I discussed a game. But our schedules didn’t match up. I’m going to bring some ASLSK and VPG stuff in case Roy can play Friday or my Saturday evening has a spot. But that’ll be a pick up game.

      Duncan

      Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 10:33 AM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Please be gentle with me..

      Roy, while it isn't CC Napoleonics, my friend Troy is going to run CC Ancients Epic Battles on Sunday morning at the convention.

      Also, have you ever tried Combat Commander? If you like Up Front, you'll find Combat Commander a very good game. Andrew Laws has some new scenarios for an upcoming Battlepack he is working on for GMT and he is looking for some people to take them out for a spin at BottosCon.

      Doug, Rick, Mat, or Duncan, are any of you guys up for getting in a game with Roy?

      Rob
      --- In mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca, "rekinrade" <rekinrade@...> wrote:

      > Hi One &
      All

      > I'm still looking for a game, ideally on Saturday aft./eve.
      (Friday eve. is looking unlikely now).

      > Last time I forgot to
      say that I also own a couple of the Victory Point Games' Napoleonic 20 series, if that makes a difference.

      > Anyone interested?

      Roy K.

      href="mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca">mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca, "rekinrade" <rekinrade@> wrote:

      > > Hi One &
      All

      > > This will be my first time attending an event
      like this, so I'm not 100% sure how this is supposed to work. Please bear with me if I appear the total noob I unfortunately am.

      Anyhoo, I'm interested in playing some lighter/shorter wargames. I own copies of Command & Colors: Napoleonics, Panzer Grenadier:1940 Fall of France and the ASL SK series.

      > > I hope to be at the con Friday eve,
      Saturday aft .eve and Sunday aft.

      > > Anyone wanna make a
      playdate?