1881Rounding out my lineup..

      I don't suppose anyone has an 18xx game they'd like to play starting Sat morning? It would be my first go at an 18xx game, and would be best if I could get the rules somehow (online?)  to read 'em so I don't slow things up.

      Just putting that out there... otherwise maybe space empires or Andean Abyss..

      Jay

      --
      www.gogomax49.com
      http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/