      From: BottosCon@... [mailto:BottosCon@...] On Behalf
      Of zebradano
      Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 6:05 PM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Game sale

      Ok, found it. I think I need new glasses.

      Will Up Front and Federation Commander be at the same time?

      I'd like to play Fed Comm in the afternoon and Up Front at night on
      Friday...

      Dan

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > Dan, the game schedule as it exists, and it's still a work in progress, is
      in the database to the left under the title 2012 Games Schedule. I'd like to
      get games and table assignments finalized no later than October 19th this
      year as I have to move the weekend of October 27th.

      > Rob
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "zebradano" <zebradano@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Duncan,
      > >
      > > I'll double-check, but I'm sure both are in great condition. Hellenes is
      stickered and punched. I've played Frozen Hell so it is punched as well.
      Boxes are going to be in nice shape with minor shelf wear, if any. I'll
      bring them for you to look at.

      > > Dan
      > >
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "Duncan Rice" <duncanr@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I might be interested in Hellenes and A Frozen Hell depending on
      condition and price.

      > > > Duncan Rice

      It seems a popular activity, and most of the games I brought up last year
      went pretty fast.

      > > > I can bring a few games up this year for sale if anyone has interest.
      Please take a look at my collection on Boardgamegeek.com and if anything
      strikes your fancy, let me know.

      > > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty
      > > >
      > > > Also open to trades, if you have something on my want list:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty?want=1&subtype=board
      game&ff=1